Pure Madnesson

News and politics from Madison, Wisconsin... with a twist. Everything contained herein is intended as satire. Please do not take it too seriously. It's pure madness! . Email Pure Madnesson at puremadnesson@yahoo.com.

Archives

January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   January 2007  

Sunday, February 26, 2006

 

Minton Dumps Wife for "Butch"

Local developer Erik Minton announced that he plans to leave Madison and move to Costa Rica. According to Minton, he isn't being chased away by recent difficulties he's had getting a development approved in dowtown Madison. Instead, he is moving to Costa Rica to spend the rest of his life with his new love, Butch.

Minton met Butch on a recent trip to Costa Rica, where a barefoot Butch served frozen drinks with little umbrellas in them to Minton and his wife. According to Minton, it was love at first sight with Butch. Minton describes his new love as "bald, tattooed, pierced and beautiful." He continues, "Butch reminds me of my first true love, Bruno, who modeled for a photo shoot when I ran for City Council. Bruno left me when he found out I used his picture against my opponent in the election. I never thought I'd meet someone like him again."

Minton will leave his wife and son behind in Madison when he makes the move to Costa Rica later this month. She says that she will go back to her homeland once the divorce is final. "We will be okay," she adds, "As long as I have my fifty percent of Erik's assets, but I'll leave that to my attorney."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?